RESURSE INTERACTIVE GRATUITE PENTRU UZ DIDACTIC
The data includes demographic, educational, health and socio-economic indicators from various sources:
- SACMEQ (Southern and Eastern Africa Consortium for Monitoring Educational Quality)
- UNESCO EFA Global Monitoring Report
- UNESCO Institute of Statistics
- PISA (OECD Programme for International Student Assessment).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
Statistics can be displayed on a world map, or you can zoom in and view a particular region such as Africa, Europe, Latin America, Middle East etc.
Statplanet was developed by Frank van Cappelle . A French version is under development.
StatPlanet is created in Adobe Flash and requires the Adobe Flash Player to run.